11 years ago
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mother's Day
After church today I was able to get Smith down for his nap, no problem. Trey was a little tricky. He kept insisting that he was hungry, even though I knew he had plenty to eat for lunch. Not a few tears later and 45 minutes past "nap-time" I gave in and gave him another cheese stick. Anything to get this kid to bed. When that didn't work to calm him, I laid down in bed with him. After all, I was pretty ready for a nap too. 10 minutes later I was cleaning throw-up off Trey, the bed, pillow, and myself. Awesome! Maybe he confused a stomach ache for hunger pains. Maybe yogurt, hot dogs and cheese sticks were a bad meal combination. Or maybe it was just Trey's way of saying "Happy Mother's Day"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Jules - I am so sorry to hear about your day. That is not good. Poor you and poor Trey!
Bum deal Jules. I hope next year goes better.
Post a Comment