Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend at the Cabin with the Family

We spent this last weekend with my family at the cabin. Mike came in from Portland and Rob, Lisa and Logan were here from New Mexico. And of course Dave and I and our families came up from Provo. We had a blast! The snow was alsmost gone, but we were still able to a little fun with it.



I really enjoyed seeing the three boys together. Smith and Logan were bouncing on the sofa together and when Trey saw us bring out the cameras he wanted to join too.



4 comments:

DC Diva said...

So fun!

Codi said...

Oh they are all getting so BIG! Looks like you guys had fun. Wish we were there.

Jill said...

Wish we could have been there with you! I love the footage of Trey "sliding" in the snow!

Nicole said...

Looks like you had a great time! Something about being with family and away from everything is always nice!