
This morning I got a call from Scott. Apparently he had bought some snakes as a "congrats on starting school" gift to himself. Unfortunately there was a mix up with the shipping/billing address and they were sent to Utah and not Indiana. Scott was VERY concerned about their well being and I agreed to camp out in front of his in-laws house until the FebEx guy arrived. I admit that i was kind of excited to see what he got. This is what I found, 6 baby boas in a variety of colors. Very Fun.

I only kept them for a couple hours before I mailed them off again. I was tempted to keep one as payment for all my trouble.
6 comments:
You should have just let them die!
You are a very good sister. I would have just let them die. I can't believe Codi signed off on this present to himself. And you can send boas through the mail. Ick!
Julie, Thanks for getting them before I got home from work. I know I would have fainted. Watching Scott build the snake cages in our garage this past year was enough for me. I had no desire to see what was going to live in them. But when I talked to Iris today I could tell that she is excited for the "snakies" to come. Congratulations on your new baby! - Kathy
Just an update; After a truck broke down the snakes had an unplanned overnight stop in Memphis. For a while we thought that Codi may have got he way. But after several tense hours for scott, it looks like they are all still alive and home with their new family. Phew!
Julie you are such a good sister!How long did you have to wait? I can't believe Codi agreed to snakes. Do you think you will buy any for yourself?
What! Codi allows this?!?! How about he GRADUATE, then treat himself. Not just start.
Post a Comment