Friday, December 25, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas...


Santa is coming to our house tonight. Trey is very excited.

I put him in bed and explained that when he wakes up daddy will be home and we can open presents. He said "No books, no prayers, no singing, Trey sleep." And then he went to sleep. I wish it was Christmas everyday!

3 comments:

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

I think that is the best idea ever! No mess, no boxes to put the tree in, no broken glass ornaments, no pine needles. When you are done feeling festive, trash it and you are ready for the new year! Hope it was a great Christmas. I'm still waiting for some hours from you :) Got tons of compliments on the card. Thanks again!

Jill said...

Jules, love to tree. Looks like fun. Wish I could have been there with you.

Kari Ann said...

Love the tree! Great idea! Your kids can't really do any damage that you can't get over on that one.