Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Tree


This year we decided not to do a real tree, or a plastic tree. We are having a paper tree. We just never got around to getting a real one and thought this would be fun for the kids. So far we only have 3 ornaments, but hopefully will have more soon. I will post another photo in a couple days when it is all decorated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that looks like a BLAST for the kids. I think I will try it next year and see how mine react. Let me know how it goes...hahaha

Nicole said...

Wow - I love that idea! Fun for the kids and easy enough for parents!!

Anonymous said...

Damn you Nicole, always so nice and positive...Now I feel bad for being sarcastic..Do over!
This is a wonderful idea and I'm sure your fabulous boys will love it. Merry Christmas. There, all nice and sweet.

teriandbristol said...

cute. you are so creative and cute.

Jill said...

I bet the boys are loving that! What a great idea--especially with a toddler. Lainey did well the first week, but his last week I have found a lot of ornaments from the tree in my clothes hamper.

Julie Broadbent said...

Emily are you still being sarcastic?