11 years ago
Friday, October 16, 2009
Zoo Day
We went to the Zoo with our friends and their daughter. We had a blast! There are a lot of baby animals right now at the Zoo. So Cute! Here are some of the highlights.
We rode the train. I last rode the zoo train about 15 years ago. I remember it being longer and having a lot more animals. But Trey at least seemed to really like it.
The Crew. This is right after Trey ran off and we thought he was lost. I had a little panic attack, he was only gone for 5 or 6 minutes, but still. We found him happily looking at the baby tigers.
Cutest baby was the baby elephant.
Trey and Gwen really hit it off. I always hated it when my mom would try to "set me up." I never liked the boys she liked, but I really think I've picked a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a much better zoo experience than your last one. No vomit right?
I hear you about wanting to set your kids up with your friends cute kids. I have those thoughts too but luckily have refrained myself from saying anything (so far).
Post a Comment