After Vegas we went to St. George. We spent the night in our tent trailer in Nate's friend's, business partner's driveway, whom I have never met. That was interesting. The next morning Nate left at 4:30am to get ready for the race. The boys and I showed up about 20 minuets before Nate crossed the finish. He did great! 4 hours 11 minutes. And he looked great! He ran it with several of his fire department friends.

Here he is with Josh and Jeff at the finish.

I'm not really sure what is going on here. I think Trey took this shot. It looks like Nate and Josh are really interested in Jeff's, um, number.

So proud of him!

The night before the race they had a free climbing tower set up. Trey loved it! He made it up about six feet. I don't know why I was surprised. He started climbing up things before he could walk.


3 comments:
Congrats on the race Nate. Looks like a fun trip. I love the strollers on the strip late at night.
Way to go Nate! proud of all you guys.
Is it the number they are looking at or something else?!?! Congratulations to Nate on his first marathon!
Post a Comment