11 years ago
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Twas the night before Christmas...
I can't wait for Christmas morning! The boys don't know what's going on yet. I tired to explain Santa and such to Trey but I don't think any of it sunk in. I have done all the shopping, and wrapped all the gifts. I even made a breakfast casserole like we had as kids. I put the boys in some matching Christmas PJs and tried to snap a cute picture. Trey would not cooperate and didn't like Smith touching him. He just wanted to look at the camera. YEAH Christmas!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like Smith has grown into the larger size of p.j.s. We thought the extra p.j.s would be great for next year!!! We forgot that Smith was already huge when he was born.
they look so cute...wish we were there.
Yay! Christmas!! Cute little boys!
Post a Comment