Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quirks

Quirks Tag

I've been tagged. Here are the rules to the Quirks Tag
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know.

1 – I don’t like lettuce. I don’t want it on my sandwich, hamburger or my salad. I prefer a pile of veggies with dressing on top, and that’s usually what I get when I go to a salad bar. But spinach in salad is good.

2 – I’m a little sensitive to caffeine. I can’t have any coke after about 11am or I am up all night. I am still a little shocked when I see people having a coke with dinner. How do you do that?!?

3 – I love a good count down. I started count down the days for my pregnancy the day I found out I was pregnant. I also like to count down the days to holidays and the hours left in the work day or till bedtime or the miles left in a trip. I also like to reward myself for every milestone. (i.e. 172 miles to Vegas, eat a skittle, 171 miles, skittle, 170 miles, skittle...)

4 – The volume on the TV, radio, my phone, whatever, MUST be an even number whenever possible.

5 – Like a lot of people I save plastic grocery bags, But I like to carefully fold them up and tie them in a knot so they don’t take up so much space.

6 – I like to eat raw dough. Cookie dough, bread dough, cake batter, pancake batter, all of it. delicious. I still think this is perfectly normal, but Nate keeps telling me that it's not.

5 comments:

Codi said...

RAW DOUGH! YUCK! You are just like your brother. ;)

Now that I have started saving and using grocery bags, I wish that I had you around to fold them. They would be so neat and organized.

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the dough, but on everything else, you're nuts! :)

Jill said...

The raw dough must be a Barnes thing. Yum.

I had no idea about the lettuce. Are you the one that doesn't like ice either? Love the even number thing and the countdowns. So fun.

DC Diva said...

I love raw cookie dough and cake batter. And the volume on an even number thing... have you read Ali's blog lately? We all must be related!

Ali Snow said...

My volumes must be on increments of 5. I too love cookie dough (with chocolate chip cookies I like the dough better then the cookies). There are 137 days left of school. We are all crazy.