
On monday we went boating. So fun! It was just short of 2 weeks after Smith was born. Maybe a little sooner then I should be boating, but my parents were in town and they offered to watch the baby. Not to mention I had only been out of the house one other time to take Smith to a Dr appointment and I needed a break.
It was trey's first time on the boat this year. He was a little scared at first when the boat started to move. But any time there is a chance of drowning, Trey is having fun, and in the end he was loving it.
1 comment:
julie, I've been catching up on your blog... trey is so cute! congrats on smith (great FIRST name;)). I think it's crazy you had 2 babies w/ the exact same measurements. love those big barnes babies!
Post a Comment