Yeah, We finally picked a name! Smith Roger Broadbent. He was born early Tuesday morning at 5:46. He measured 9 lbs 3 oz. and 20 inches long. If anyone is keeping track those are the exact same measurements as Trey when he was born.
The labor was short only about 4 hours long. So short I almost had to have him with out drugs! AHHH!!! We got to the hospital at 4:30. By the time the anesthesiologist got there he didn't have time to give me an epidural, so I got a spinal tap, and had him about 15 minutes later. It was awful.
I am sure you have seen movies with the mother in labor and she is crying and screaming and such, and it turns out those are pretty accurate. I don't know why anyone would ever choose to do that with out drugs!
Proud father and his boys. So far Trey has been really good with him, but we haven't had them together much. Today he is at daycare. We'll see how he does tonight.
8 comments:
Oh, he is so cute!!!! Little mini Trey! I think Trey will be a good big brother! What a cute family!
You guys make some good looking kids! He is adorable! Congrats.
Congratulations! He's darling. And how weird that he and Trey are the same everything. I can't wait to meet the new guy.
SO CUTE!! I love his little puff of hair (I hope he keeps it)! Hope all is going well, and how cool that he came early! And a short labor! Awesome. Congratulations.
What a cute kid. It was so fun to see you in the hospital too--maybe we'll have to have an arranged marriage to our little ones :)
Natalie
Congrats Julie and Nate!!! What a cute family you are. Sorry I didn't get to see you while I was in Utah last month. Lets try and get together over Christmas. I'll be home the 19th through the 2nd.
Congrats Julie and Nate!!! What a cute family you are. Sorry I didn't get to see you while I was in Utah last month. Lets try and get together over Christmas. I'll be home the 19th through the 2nd.
Looking forward to in person view!
Post a Comment