Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week Three: 3 Things that made me happy!

1. Finishing the crib bumpers. I have to thank my Mom for these. I couldn't have gotten these done without her! She was my lifesaver. Now that they are done I almost feel ready for baby. Almost.

2. Girls Night Out! These are some of the Provo Firefighter Wives. Boy do I love these ladies! They are easily my favorite thing about Nate's job. We try to get together once a month and it is always a blast! Thank you ladies for another great night.

3. Creme Brulee. I had a craving for this (we can blame the pregnancy), but it is kind of pricey at a restaurant, pretty difficult to make from scratch and I couldn't find a mix at the grocery store. So in the end I ordered a whole case on Amazon. It is delicious!

No comments: