Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quilt!

For Christmas Nate gave me an extension table for my sewing machine so that I could quilt my own quilts. (like top stitching)

Today I finally got to do it on a real quilt.


t
I was far from perfect, but it was so fun and I am really excited to try it again soon. I have a whole stack of quilt tops that I have made over the years but didn't want to pay to have quilted (gets pricey) This one is for my friend Stephanie. It turned out a little "Happier" then I had intended, but I still like it.

6 comments:

Heather said...

It looks great Julie woohoo!!! Good job :)

Codi said...

Great job! Love that quilt! Um, you are going to have to explain all of this to me (extension table and such) this summer because WOW, that looks pretty darn good to me!

Jill said...

Julie, that quilt is SO cute. I can't wait to see the others.

Ouiser said...

I heart it sooooo much, you are so friggin talented!!

Brooke said...

so cute! can i pay you to quilt one for me???

Sidra said...

Julie you are so amazing! You are so talented.