So the boys and I went to Albuquerque for the weekend to see by brother Rob and his family. We left Friday at one and got there around 11pm. Not a bad drive either thanks to my brother Dave and his wife Emily. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it if I had to drive by myself.

Dave, Emily and Rob went to the BYU game. I think BYU won. Lisa and I and the kids went to a little aquarium and these cool gardens. I had a blast hanging out with my family for the weekend.

We left the next day after lunch. On the way home Smith kept asking where we were going. I would say "We're going home" and he'd say "No, go Logan's house" I guess he had a good time too.

Thanks to Dave and Emily for letting us tag along! Couldn't have done it on my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment