In February we took a roadtrip to the Northwest. We started in Seattle with Nate's family. I am more then a little embarrassed to say it, but this was the first time I have been back since our wedding. Nate has been back a few times, but something always came up and I couldn't go. Plus, the family reunions were usually somewhere other then Seattle. We had a great time.
Here are some of the highlights:

We took the ferry from Seattle to Port Angeles to see Nate's sister. Then went to some really cool tide pools and ran around on the beach.



Going snowboarding at Steven's Pass. I know you can't tell from the picture, but we left the kids with the in-laws and spent the day snowboarding. It was my only time out this season. We had so much fun together. Nate even taught me how to rail slide and do some jumps. So it was probably my best day snowboarding, ever.

We also went to a neat little reptile museum. There were a ton of cool snakes, including a lot of very venomous ones. They only let us hold the non-dangerous boas and pythons. Trey was a little to lovey with them and we had to put them away before he squeezed them to death.
No comments:
Post a Comment