I love it! What a sound sleeper. So funny. By the way....thanks so much for letting us borrow the swing! We loved it while we were there. If my mom doesn't get it to you before Christmas I'll make a point to return it while I'm out there. We'll be there the 16 through the 14th! We should get together again :)
4 comments:
I love it! What a sound sleeper. So funny. By the way....thanks so much for letting us borrow the swing! We loved it while we were there. If my mom doesn't get it to you before Christmas I'll make a point to return it while I'm out there. We'll be there the 16 through the 14th! We should get together again :)
So fuuny! They are so cute!
This is so funny! I love that Trey sleeps through the whole thing.
Wow. Heavy sleeper. Love it. Alaina does the same thing to her sister, but Lizzie usually wakes up.
Post a Comment