So at some point this morning I rolled over to snuggle my sweet Julie but she was gone. I thought that she had moved to get away from my snoring, but that was not the case. Julie had become fed up with the lovely song of a morning spring Robin. So she decided that It needed to DIE or the next best thing to fly far away. What did she do you ask? Well pre-dawn she went out side and gathered up a bunch of rocks and went on a sleep deprived rage to kill all the nice birds that sang. Julie was able to move the bird from one tree in the yard to the next tree. She did this dance for a few minutes until it flew away. Julie proudly announced that the bird was inches from certain death. Julie will be armed with my paintball gun next time some stupid bird come ah callin'.
NOTE: First of all I would like to thank Nate for contributing to our blog. Even if the first story he shares makes me sound like a crazy person.Second I would like to point out that same bird has been showing up at my window at 5:30 AM for a week! And I don't think that 5:30 is an appropriate time of day to be woken up any day of the week, least of all on a Sunday. --julie
5 comments:
Wow, those sleep-deprived rages are something else, huh?! Julie, you're so funny!
Ah, Julie. That sounds like somthing out of movie. Too funny.
Thanks Nate...
Awww Julie, we always knew you were crazy... :)
I think we'll get along just fine!
Post a Comment