Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! Nate and I went out to a lovely dinner together, no kids, a couple nights ago. It was the only time we could find a baby sitter. So today we weren't really planning to celebrate. Nate spent the day snowboarding with my brother in-law Andrew. And I spent the day with the boys making the world's best sugar cookies ever! Soooo good.


Nate also surprised me with flowers when he came home, and cards from him and Trey. I was in the bedroom and I heard Nate tell Trey "give this to mom and give her a kiss." Trey walked into the room with the card behind his back, and his lips puckered. So cute! He was not so obedient when I tried to reenact the scene for a picture later on.
These two picture were taken by Trey. If think he's getting the hang of it.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Those sugar cookies look yummy and you look cute. I'm glad you had a nice holiday (and that Nate was able to spend the day on the slopes with Drew).