We have had a really busy week. But like always, I am terrible at remembering to take pictures, so you will have to use your imagination. My youngest brother Dave got married over the weekend. Thursday we had an open house in Mapleton. There were a lot of friends and family there and everyone had a great time. The only picture I took the whole night was this one of the food table.

Dave and Emily got married in the Bountiful temple on Saturday morning, and had a luncheon in Mill Creek Canyon. It was my first time to Mill Creek Canyon. It was beautiful!

My parents, all my brothers and sister and their families made it out for the wedding. We are all really spread out these days. This was the first time in 3 years we have had the entire family together. I think the last time was Dave's mission farewell.

Later that day my sister blessed her baby Alaina. But I didn't get a picture of her... The only picture I got was Smith and his cousin Logan. For some reason a lot of people (including family) have a hard time telling these two apart.

Tuesday we had Thanksgiving Dinner at my house. It was so much fun. Trey and his cousin Wila are pretty close in age. Seems like Trey is usually fighting with her, but I did manage to get a couple photos of them playing together.

Before dinner we dressed all 7 grandkids in there Christmas PJ's and had some pictures taken. They turned out so cute! The photographer was great.
See more.
2 comments:
Cute pictures of the kids! I love Trey's pajamas!!!
Thanks for posting these! What a wonderful week -- everyone looks great!
Post a Comment