Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Green Shake

Lately Nate has been making and drinking a special shake everyday. We call it the “Green Shake”. It is made of carrots, oranges, strawberries, a banana and raw spinach. The first time Trey tried it he gagged and heaved and wiped his tongue with a wet wipe. I don’t think it tastes bad at all, but something about the texture, flavor and color together just don’t sit well with me. Today Trey appears to have finally come around.This prompted Nate to announce “He is my son!”


Sorry about the crappy video, we took this with our cell phone.

3 comments:

Jill said...

So are you drinking these green shakes now Jules?

Julie Broadbent said...

I don't drink these. Nate tries to offer them to me, but I just can't do it.

teriandbristol said...

Ha ha ! He is so funny. I don't think Bristol would go near them.