Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Names?

People are constantly asking us what we are going to name the baby. Answer, we really don’t know. We do have a few names that we like, but it changes often. We are still open to looking at other names, so it may not be one of these in the end. Nate suggested I take a poll. I’m a little worried this may back fire on us, but here it goes.

Options:
Smith
Benson
Cache

Kingston
None of the above.

Let the voting begin.

13 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah! Baby names! I like Benson, Lizzie likes Smith, and Drew wants to know if you have any names on your list that are not also last names. Now if we can just get Rob and Lisa to post their names.

Ali Snow said...

I also like Benson.

Unknown said...

In order:
1. Cache
2. Benson
3. Kingston (King would be a cool nickname)
4. Smith

Scott said...

I know that i already gave you my opinion but I going to vote again...

Smith
Benson
Cache
Kingston

But I think that Bruce is my favorite.

Codi said...

That was me not Scott.

teriandbristol said...

I like Cache the best. I like Kingston too, although it reminds me of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, which is not a bad thing. Gavin Rossdale is yummy! :)C'mon, name him Boston!

Julie Broadbent said...

Tell Drew we've considered lot's of names that are first-name-only. But for some reason we are just drawn more to last-name as first-name names. I also really like Sawyer, but Nate vetoes it every time I bring it up.

Jeremy said...

Smith = Absolut hunk
Benson = Black butler
Cache = Jessica Alba's baby daddy
Kingston = Hollaback baby

If you're going for one of those 4, I vote for Smith or Benson.

:)

Kindt Family said...

Yay for Sawyer! On your list I like Benson best, and then Cashe (assuming you mean "Cash", but I think I'd like another spelling of it better, because looking at that I initially thought "cashay"). While Kingston initially seems cool, I wouldn't see it transferring well into a "successful executive" type man name, if that makes sense (I always try to picture the name in use as a baby, teenager, and adult).

Kindt Family said...

Another cool name idea that I think might be your style: Stratton. I knew a really cool family at Notre Dame where their toddler was Stratton and they called him "Strat".

The Perkins Fam said...

I like Cache or Benson.

Ouiser said...

SMITH. No questions.....

Marilyn Barnes said...

How about Taylor, Landy, Brenton,steven, zack, Brent,Stephen,Noah, william, Joeseph,
Kenneth, Clarke, or Kenneth Clarke and nickname him KC ,